Cascadia Vape has never used this blog to directly market products we carry, but we’re making a special exception to the rule for our new CBD Drip vape supplement because of its potential benefits for the general public. CBD is currently not approved by the FDA for the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of any disease so it is illegal to promote it as an unapproved new drug. Thus, CBD Drip is not sold to cure, prevent, or treat any disease.
That being said, regular readers of this blog may already be aware of various applications for CBD through articles we’ve previously posted. We urge consumers to do further research in order to make informed decisions on supplements they choose. Other sources of information we recommend include:
- the wikipedia entry on Cannabidiol
- the National Cancer Institute
- Project CBD
- and PubMed.gov, which contains ample research on some of the positive effects of CBD. While some papers may be difficult to parse for the layperson, the abstracts are much easier to digest. As just one of many examples, preliminary findings from this recent study suggests CBD to be a potential treatment for nicotine addiction that warrants further exploration.
Advantages of the CBD vape oil we carry:
- Because CBD Drip Platinum uses concentrated oil, less is needed to achieve an equivalent effect to some other brands.
- Ability to add CBD Drip to any e-liquid (with or without nicotine) or herbal vape oil variety.
- Can be used in any e-cig/vape.
- CBD Drip products have been tested by SC Labs (one of the first independent institutions to specialize in the analysis of cannabis and cannabis products) for purity and safety. The SC Labs certificate of analysis.
- Competitive prices.
- Personalized customer service, research and guidance regarding best practices and troubleshooting for any of our products.
More information on CBD and user tips can be found at our About CBD page.
CBD Drip Platinum can be purchased here (use coupon code “heroics” for free shipping).